Hello Samsung Galaxy Nexus S users here is something great news for you. Today we are coming up with a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus s to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The device is way released a long back and its a Google device so you are able to get Android 4.4 Kitkat but the possibilites are quite low as you can see it is difficult for google to provide the update. Lets see How to Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus s to Android 4.4 Kitkat. During the process You lose the warranty of device. But who’s warranty is still going on. I think your phones warranty was ended a long way back. Lets get your hands on to Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus s to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy nexus S to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy Nexus S to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Nexus S.
- You must have a rooted Samsung galaxy Nexus S to install CM 11 Rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus S to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets go to next step process to update Samsung Galaxy Nexus S to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus S to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11.
- After that install g-apps the similar way.
- Wait until it completes installation.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy Nexus S by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy Nexus s to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy Nexus S to Android 4.4 KitKat.