We have successfully completed more than 35+ guides on How to Update your smartphone to Android 4.4 Kitkat and the response we are receiving is simply superb. Today we are going to write a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is released way back in 2012 and it was a huge success to Samsung still it releases its Galaxy Note versions. The specifications of the device are completely mind blowing and can run Android 4.4 kitkat without any hicups. So you can try our guide and can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 To android 4.4 kitkat. The guide is tested and 100% working and tested. So lets start our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Note 2 if you wanna try this on any other device try it at your own risk.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy Note 2 to install CM 11 Rom Which updates your device to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy note 2 to android 4.4 Kitkat. Downlaod the latest build thats available.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets start the process to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
You are reading:- Update Samsung Galaxy note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 Magic button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded.
- After that install g-apps the similar way you have installed the rom.
- Wait until it completes installation.
- To enjoy best experience do a factory reset in the recovery menu itself after the installation.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy Note 2 by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.