Hello users A guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Y to Android Kitkat which we recently published and it is getting a tremendous response. So we decided to get as many guides as possible for devices which are not expected to get a Android 4.4 Kitkat update. Today in our list we have Samsung Galaxy S advance. We are going to publish a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 KitKat. The device is released long back in 2012 and the specs are impressive and can run Android 4.4 Kitkat without any hiccups. Though i dint remember any thing from Samsung promising to bring Android 4.4 Update to Samsung Galaxy S advance. We at Gizmostorm work and publish articles to makes your smartphone experience lot more easier and happier. Lets see How to Update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure you are using a Samsung galaxy S advance.
- The device must be rooted and should have a CWM Recovery installed.
- Download the Update Samsung Galaxy S advance to android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-apps from Here.
Thats it you are good to go follow our instructions to Successfully update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 Kitkat without any problems.
See also: Spy on someone else WhatsApp account
Process to Update Sasmung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy both files to your sd card.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and Do a clean Factory reset.
- Now select install from sd card and install it.
- If you got any error like “set_metadata_recursive” status 7 error dont panic reboot recovery and select install from sd card.
- After flashing rom Flash G-apps and do a full factory reset.
TADA you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your Samsung Galaxy S advance by Following our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy S advance to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Samsung Galaxy s advance to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-tos section right away.