We are on the first day of 2014 and we like to give some really cool stuff for the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 users in the form of Update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 kitkat. The device is released a long back in 2010 with some mind blowing specs. I think Sasmung will never ever update this Phone to latest Android kitkat as there are a line of devices still waiting in the queue to get the Android 4.4 Kitkat. We folks at Gizmostorm found a way to Update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The device packs wonderful hardware that can run Android 4.4 Kitkat with fast fluid Experience. Why are we waiting lets start the guide to Update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy S i9000.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy S i9000 to install CM 11 Rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets go to next step process to update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded.
- After that install g-apps the similar way you have installed the rom.
- Wait until it completes installation.
- Let the phone reboot it make take longer time don’t panic.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy S i9000 by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy S i9000 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.