Hello guys the device in our list was Samsung Galaxy S2. We are publishing this guide because the official upate is not available for the device. Follow our guide to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. This guide is tested and confirmed that it has been successfully working on Samsung Galaxy S2. Hope it works for you too. Just follow our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy S2.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy S2 to install CM 11 Rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets go to next step process to update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11.
- After that install g-apps the similar way.
- Wait until it completes installation.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy S2 by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy s2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 KitKat.