Hello guys the 2013 is going to end and we are going to celebrate a Happy new year soon. From today you get new year bonanzas in the form of Android 4.4 Update guides. Today we got Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on the list. Lets see How to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The first devices to get the lates update of firmware are the nexus devices as soon as the Updates are released they are pushed to the Nexus devices and The phone manufactures are lazy enough to release them to the device. Today we help the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 owners to get the flavour of Android 4.4 Kitkat on their devices with the help of this guide How to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. lets start the process to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with model number p3110/p3100.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy tab to install this rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 and P3100.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Make sure that you have downloaded the correct update package according to your model number. Lets go to next step.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the update
- Wait until it completes installation.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.4 KitKat.