Hola Guys the year is ending and All android mobile users are waiting for Android 4.4 Kitkat update. We at GizmoStorm are posting Guides on How to Update your devices to latest Android 4.4 KitKat though it doesnt officially support it. Today we are Posting a guide on How to Update Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 KitKat. You are hearing Right if you are one of the user using Sony Xperia P then this guide How to Update Sony Xperia P to Android KitKat 4.4 is for you.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its a cm 11 open source android which is available for the Samsung S4 and other High end devices. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 KitKat:-
- Make sure your device is Sony Xperia P.
- You must have a rooted phone with a recovery installed. If not Rooted Go here.
- Charge your device upto 60%.
- Your device must be Boot Loader Unlocked.
- Download Android 4.4 kitkat rom from here.
- Download G-Apps Package also from here.
Procedure to Update Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 Kitkat :-
- Copy the files to your sd card.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Do a f actory reset and wipe cache and Dalvik cahe.
- Now select Install from SD card and select Rom file first.
- After installing it flash G-apps and Select reboot System Now.
Bugs:- There are a few bugs in the rom and will be corrected in feature updates. [gallery columns="4" ids="4080,4081,4082,4083,4079,4087,4086,4085"]
Voila you Have successfully updated Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 KitKat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.4 KitKat on your Sony Xperia P. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Sony Xperia P to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-tos section right away.