Hello readers we are glad that we are going to write an article on How to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 Kitkat. we have covered many Update guides for sony smartphones. The recent article we covered on Sony SmartPhones is How to Update Sony Xperia Neo to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Sony Xperia T is released back in 2012 and There are speculations going round that it will receive an Official Android 4.4 Kitkat update but many are felling that it is taking too long for Sony to release the update for Sony Xperia T. CyanogenMod Nightly builds are available for Sony Xperia T which is another way to install or Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 Kitkat. We look after the Readers so that you can get the maximum potential of the device by installing latest Software on your decvice which makes you feel that you are using a new device. So we decided to give a detailed guide on How to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its a cm 11 open source android which is available for the Samsung S4 and other High end devices. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 KitKat:-
- Make sure your device is Sony Xperia T and its rooted.
- Install a Custom Recovery on it.
- Charge your device upto 75%.
- Your device must be Boot Loader Unlocked.
- Download Android 4.4 kitkat rom from here & Download G-Apps Package also from here.
Procedure to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 Kitkat :-
- Copy the files to your sd card.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Go to Mounts and Storage.
- Format /system next cache and next dalvik Cache.
- Now select Install from SD card and select Update.zip file first.
- After installing it flash G-apps.
- Do a factory reset after installing Rom and G-apps.
- Now select Reboot system. Thats it.
Tada you Have successfully updated Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 KitKat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.4 KitKat on your Sony Xperia T. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 KitKat. If you faced any problems with our guide on How to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 4.4 kitkat use the below comment section.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-tos section right away.